Classic Rock 921 ONE General Contest Rules
1. No entrant is eligible to win more than one prize in any contest sponsored or
conducted by LM Communications, Inc. within any 30 day period.
2. Only ONE member of a household is eligible to enter each contest.
3. Only residents of the Commonwealth of Kentucky are eligible to enter contests
conducted or sponsored by LM Communications, Inc.
4. Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed within a two week period; after
that time unclaimed prizes become the property of LM Communications, Inc.
5. The person claiming the prize as the winner must provide positive identification
that is reasonably satisfactory to LM Communications, Inc.
6. Unless specified otherwise, you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN.
7. All contests are open to the public to win. All winners, as a condition to claiming
and receiving their prize, agree to grant to LM Communications, Inc. and its affiliates
the right to use their name(s), photographs, likeness, and audio or
video recordingsof their voice(s) and image(s) for station promotion and other related purposes.
8. All prizes must be accepted "as is" and cannot be redeemed for cash value. If a
winner is unable or unwilling to accept and agree to any condition or restriction
contained in these Contest Rules, the Contest Release and/or any other conditions or
restrictions of a prize, then the original winner forfeits the prize and an alternate
winner will be selected. In that event, the original winner shall have no further claim
against LM Communications, Inc. or its affiliates arising from the contest, including
any claim to an alternative prize or other compensation.
9. Winners are responsible for and shall pay all fees, licenses and taxes associated
with the contest and the award of the prize, if applicable.
10. LM Communications, Inc. does not assume responsibility for damaged or
otherwise unusable prizes or merchandise, and disclaims any and all warranties,
including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. LM Communications, Inc. does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury,
resulting from the acceptance or use of prizes, or participating in station events or
activities. Winners must sign any and all release forms required by LM Communications, Inc.
as a condition of acceptance of a prize,
12. No employee or relative of employees of LM Communications, Inc., of
participating sponsors, or of any other radio television or cable TV company operating
within a 100 mile radius of the LM Communications, Inc.'s broadcast transmission
tower is eligible to win.
13. ONE ENTRY PER CONTEST unless otherwise directed, duplicate entries will be
eliminated before any drawing or selection process takes place. Contests involving
multiple entrants will have a winner picked by the use of random drawing from among
14. Event tickets must be picked up two (2) business days prior to the event or be