Classic Rock 92 ONE General Contest Rules
* All qualifiers will be entered in a random drawing for any grand prize.
*By entering contests, you agree that all personal information is correct and factual.
*Winner(s) will be responsible for supplying their own transportation to and from venues for any promotion that requires travel.
1. No entrant is eligible to win more than one prize in any contest sponsored or conducted by LM Communications, Inc. within any 30 day period.
2. Only ONE member of a household is eligible to enter each contest.
3. Only residents of the Commonwealth of Kentucky are eligible to enter contests conducted or sponsored by LM Communications, Inc.
4. Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed within a two week period; after that time unclaimed prizes become the property of LM Communications, Inc.
5. The person claiming the prize as the winner must provide positive identification that is reasonably satisfactory to LM Communications, Inc.
6. Unless specified otherwise, you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN.
7. All contests are open to the public to win. All winners, as a condition to claiming and receiving their prize, agree to grant to LM Communications, Inc. and its affiliates the right to use their name(s), photographs, likeness, and audio or video recordings of their voice(s) and image(s) for station promotion and other related purposes.
8. All prizes must be accepted “as is” and cannot be redeemed for cash value. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept and agree to any condition or restriction contained in these Contest Rules, the Contest Release and/or any other conditions or restrictions of a prize, then the original winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. In that event, the original winner shall have no further claim against LM Communications, Inc. or its affiliates arising from the contest, including any claim to an alternative prize or other compensation.
9. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated in the Rules is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. LM Communications, Inc. does not assume responsibility for damaged or otherwise unusable prizes or merchandise, and disclaims any and all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. LM Communications, Inc. does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury, resulting from the acceptance or use of prizes, or participating in station events or activities. Winners must sign any and all release forms required by LM Communications, Inc. as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
12. No employee or relative of employees of LM Communications, Inc., of participating sponsors, or of any other radio television or cable TV company operating within a 100 mile radius of the LM Communications,Inc. broadcast transmission tower ineligible to win.
13. ONE ENTRY PER CONTEST unless otherwise directed, duplicate entries will be eliminated before any drawing or selection process takes place. Contests involving multiple entrants will have a winner picked by the use of random drawing from among qualified entries.
14. Event tickets must be picked up two (2) business days prior to the event or be forfeited.
15. Facebook promotions are in noway sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.